Compost sacks are used for packing garden and lawn waste. Compost Sacks are made
from Pasted Open Mouth sack having large bottom. The sack opens easily and can
stand upright during garden (yard) work. Compost sacks always have been compostable
in any size and technology of composting facility.
The paper is used made of recycled paper.
The sacks are made of either 1 ply 90gr/m2 or 2 ply 70gr/m2 wet-strength kraft
paper. Compost sacks sit up for stand-alone access and the top stays open for
Compost Sacks are made of super Wet Strength kraft paper that keeps its shape
and holds up win all types of weather even when wet.
The paper is used completely biodegradable and recyclable thus ideal for composting.
With Compost sacks, there is no need for costly debagging at compost facilities.
Compost Sacks are equally effective for disposal of moist or dry refuse.
Personalized messages can be printing on the sacks by environmentally-friendly
water based ink. That will enhance the image of local authorities. Easily recognizable
at the curb, compost sacks are not confused with trash.
Compost sacks can be produced with having capacity of between 20lt and 160 lt.
The most asked capacities are 80Lt, 100Lt, and 125 Lt.
|Kitchen waste sack
Our kitchen waste sacks are made of WAXED kraft paper and offers a clean, ecological
and safe way of collecting kitchen and house hold waste which is suitable for
composting (e.g tea bag, coffee ground, peelings).
Kitchen waste sacks are strong, easy to use and completely biodegradable.
- Completely biodegradable.
- Excellent water resistant, thanks to WAX treatment
- Effectively keep unwanted odors and grease.
- Excellent vertical stability
- Easy to fill and close easily by folding
- Sealing can be achieved by a self adhesive tape in order to avoid polluting
communal waste containers.
- Personalized messages can be printing on the sacks by environmentally-friendly
water based ink. That will enhance the image of local authorities.
- Easy to identify, which saves collection time.
- Economic, no need to separate the contents from the sack so handling operations
are eliminated and composting cost reduced.
Kitchen waste sacks can be produced with having capacity of
between 15lt and 60 lt.